A giant looming edifice found along the sides of Death Mountain, Gorons Strongholds are some of the most defensible fortresses to have been erected in Hyrule. A lone Goron Stronghold can do wonders to hold an enemy invasion at bay.
- Explosion-Resistant Foundations: Reinforcing the defensive foundations against explosives allows Goron defenders to attack invaders at the base of the walls with impunity. Removes minimum attack range for Defensive structures.
- Mountain Defense: The Gorons prefer to build their defenses within existing mountains to exploit the natural reinforcement. Defense Structures gain +3 Crushing Armor.
- Medingo Rock: The resilient volcanic rock of the Medingo region is prized for building Goron Double-Layer defenses. Double-Layer defenses gain +25% Health.
- Superheated Lava: Deep shafts into the Earth draw particularly searing lava up into Goron Moats. Increases damage rate of Lava Moat Defenses.
- Arc Murder Holes: Arced slots between battlements enable Goron defenders to hurl bombs from safety. Increases the attack range of Bulwark defenses.
- Biggoron Bricks: Available only to Medigoron. The huge volcanic bricks carved by Biggoron in his free time are prized by Goron architects. All buildings gain +10% health.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.