Quarry is a drop-off point for resources used by the Gorons.
Goron quarries are considered some of the most profitable in all of Hyrule, and many dot the Death Mountain landscape. A lone Gorons quarry can provide enough resources to construct an entire city.
- Gorko Tunelling: Tuneling processes developed by the Goron archeologist Gorko to find ruins have proven useful for speedy mining. +1 Food Resource Trickle from Sirloin Mines.
- Expanded Shafts: Expanding the Shafts of Rock Sirloin mines allows more workers to mine the tasty ore. +1 Miner garrison limit to Sirloin Mines.
- Gortram Pickaxes: Equip Miners with durable Gortram Pickaxes. 20% mining rate increase for Material, Ore and Rupees.
- Drillshafts: Equip Miners with automatic Drillshafts. 50% Mining rate increase for Material, Ore and Rupees.
- Goron Bags: Sturdy bags made by the Miners' families. Miners gain +5 Resource Capacity.
- Dodongo Stomach Bags: Durable bags made from Dodongo Stomachs. Miners gain +5 Resource Capacity.
- Dodongo Hide Bag: Strong bags reinforced with Dodongo Hide. Miners gain +5 Resource Capacity.